We thank everyone who took part in last week’s testing of the balance changes! We have compiled all the relevant statistics and have read your suggestions. Below you will find a list of additional edits and/or changes to the ones that have already been announced. If a certain change from the previous news is not mentioned, it means that we plan to add it to the next update unchanged.
We remind you that all the new features described in this news are not final and may be changed before they are introduced into the game or may not be implemented into the game at all.
- Projectile explosion radius increased by 7% (as it was on the test server).
- Projectile speed increased by 10% (instead of 33% on the test server).
Defence module “Averter” (new)
The module will now increase the damage resistance for any parts that are attached to the power nodes of the module (including cabins and movement parts).
Plasma gun “Quasar”
- The weapon reloads for 0.5 sec. faster (as it was on the test server).
- Projectile speed increased by 25% (new).
Autocannon “AC80 Stillwind”
- The duration of the perk increased from 2 to 3 sec. (as it was on the test server).
- Burst length before overheating increased by 2 shots (new).
- Shot spread reduced by 25% (new).
Minelayer “Fortune” (new)
Blast damage increased by 8%.
Cannon “BC-17 Tsunami” (new)
Now the point of explosion is shifted further if the bullet damage shot off any vehicle part (new).
Plasma gun “Pulsar” (new)
Projectile speed increased by 20%.
Shotgun “Nidhogg” (new)
- Damage increased by 5%.
- Durability increased from 340 to 357 pts.
New Year’s update with balance changes is scheduled to be released this week.
See you soon, survivors!
Source: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/t ... s-testing/